Guide How To Earn Money From Youtube By Uploading Videos (Compilation Videos)
One of the most searched topics on YouTube is compilations. Vines collections can receive up to more than thousands of views 1 day. Those = a lot of money to win.
The best part is that Google does not take all the money, since it has a benefit-sharing system, so if you are an active and a little bit of a smart user, you can benefit from this distribution. Although getting thousands of dollars is probably not realistic, you can start making quick money on Youtube in a matter of days, especially if you have a strong subscriber base. I’ll explain the steps you have to follow to make money with this social network.
Sometimes it looks like that there is just too much content to keep track of. You have YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Dailymotion, Yahoo, Vimeo, Twitter, . . . the list goes on and on.
Creators will let you know it’s difficult getting discovered on any platform these days with the saturation of content. That’s why the rise of the aggregators comes as no surprise, and a huge number of people are discovering that it’s a very valuable way to contribute to online video and grab those big views, without being a content generator.
How To Earn Money From Youtube By Uploading Videos
But not only the compilations of vines, also the compilations of:
Vine seems to be the most popular kind of video content to compilate (Even with Vine closed!), with two approaches working like a charm for many people. The first is to make a compilation video, which has been doing well on internet for quite some time. The other way is for Facebook users to re-upload Vines directly to the site, one at a time.
Here’s How To Earn Money From Youtube By Uploading Videos with compilations …
Step 1. Choose a niche (humor, fear, vines, etc.) and create the channel. But do not connect the Adsense account yet.
Step 2. Find the content (the videos you are uploading)
- Downloading videos
This work is the one that takes the longest. But let’s use some tools:
– If you are going to make vines compilations, use VineDownloader
– If you are downloading YouTube videos, use aTubeCatcher
In both tools, just enter the URL of the video you want to download and go.
Step 3. Edit the videos
Personally, I use Sony Vegas Pro but it’s pay. But many version out there cracked.
What we are going to edit in the videos is the following:
- Do not make the long compilations of 7 minutes until you start to get subscribers and reproductions, since they are going to give a lot in uploading, processing etc.
- Make sure you do not repeat the same videos in each compilation.
- While you are editing, save each change, because if the file weighs a lot and the program suddenly closes, you will have to start from 0 and that is not at all funny. Make sure you always keep the changes.
Step 4. Create the thumbnails
Now that you have the compilations made, you can upload them YouTube. But we will not use the default thumbnail that YouTube puts to your videos. We will create a custom to greatly increase the reproductions.
The thumbnail is very important, it should draw attention at first sight, but without notice that is an image downloaded from Google … It should seem like a fragment of the video, something like this:
Step 5. Optimize videos
Once we have the videos uploaded, and ready to receive reproductions, we will make them SEO to position themselves well and receive more reproductions.
– Title: must start with the keyword. For example “collection of funny falls”, or “gracious vines 2015 in Spanish”
– Description: You must have at least 2 times the keyword you want to position. One at the beginning and one at the end
– Tags: The first tag should be your keyword, along with 5 more related tags.
– Some fiverr gigs work great with YouTube videos. But I do not mean blasts of trash backlinks, but those that share your video in social bookmarking.
– You can also buy reproductions and likes
Monetizing: How To Earn Money From Youtube By Uploading Videos
- Google Adsense: when you have already obtained some number of reproductions, connect Adsense to your channel and you will start to generate profits. Google Adsense is the service responsible for displaying ads on each YouTube video, and a portion of the revenue generated from those ads in your videos (views, clicks on them) will be given to you if you join your program.
- Affiliate Marketing: Basically you promote affiliate products in your videos. An affiliate program that I really like is Clickbank.
- Create a blog and add Adsense: here you win 2 × 1. On one hand with Adsense advertising and on the other you send traffic to your blog, which is also monetized with Adsense (or affiliates).
To make money using this method, the key is consistency. The more videos you upload, the more views you make and the more money you’ll make.
How To Earn Money From Youtube By Uploading Videos – I hope you have been served and that you can start to implement it from today.
If you have any questions, leave a comment and I will respond as soon as possible.