- 1 Follow Adder Review – The Best Instagram automation tool?
- 1.1 Follow Adder Review: Who can be the main users/marketers?
- 1.2 Follow Adder Review: How it Work?
- 1.3 Follow Adder Review: The best Features
- 1.4 Follow Adder Review: Advantages and Cons
- 2 Pricing
- 3 Update Follow Adder Version 2 Build #170918 (September 2017)
Follow Adder Review – The Best Instagram automation tool?
Follow Adder review – Followadder is an Instagram marketing automation software. It can help you automate the exercice of getting real followers on Instagram, real likes and photo comments; a full Instagram management. Using Follow Adder you can automate your full management account. This is one of my favorite software when it comes to do marketing in Social Media. Get ready to sit back and relax & let this great tool do the rest for you.
Follow Adder Review: Who can be the main users/marketers?
Follow Adder is worthy for the audience seeking to reach any of the next goals
- Improving your Blog / website traffic using Instagram
- Generating leads for business using Instagram
- Promoting your product line through Instagram marketing
- Branding for your product/ website via Instagram
- Making money via Instagram
- Automating your account management and free up your time for other pursuits.
Follow Adder Review: How it Work?
Followadder is super easy to use yet provide lots of functionalities. In simple terms, the mayor system can be divided into two major steps. Uploading & Interacting / Scraping. Let’s look at both in detail underneath.
- Using the Search option integrated, you can scrape users, comments and photos
- Users – You can also scrape and create a record from it of ‘users do you want to follow’ or ‘users to send DM to’.
- Comments –You can scrape comments which you can use later for commenting on other similar posts. In my opinion is one of the best scraping features that Followadder offers. It can save you tons of time that you would have to spend on seeking and creating ordinary comments and then spinning them to create real sounding comments.
- Photos – You can create list of the scraping results – ‘photos to like’ or ‘photos to comment’
- Using the bulk upload property of Followadder you can upload pictures in bulk to “colonize” your account with. Also you can programme the posting of these pictures to make it more natural.
- Connecting with the audience is more easy following the users, using various lists, comment or like pictures… Interacting with them you can build relationship and showcase your product / services.
Follow Adder Review: The best Features
So that was just an overview of the difference opportunities that you have when you are using Follow Adder and now we will see more in details at the different features and what we can do as a user.
Lists: One of my favorite features is to create lists. With this feature you will be able to niche down and target a more specific segment of people that you’re interested in having follow you.
- Create users list whom you are looking for follow or send Direct Message
- Create a list of pictures which you want to like or comment
- Create a list of “My Photos” which you can use later to share ‘my photos’ , ‘my photos to Direct Message’, ‘ and my pictures for thank you Direct Message’
- Create a list of comments that you want to comment on others pictures.
It’s really important that you are be able to follow, follow back, and unfollow other users. Alternatively, you can unfollow people from the lists or set up that you’re following back anybody that follows you (this is so practic).
I find that following people is the most effective way of increase your followers in Instagram and it can work super well, especially if you’re following instagramers that are in the same niche as you that are likely going to be very looking forward in your photos and the content that you’re sharing.
The search feature you can scrape other Instagram accounts so you can get a better look of how to apply it to your account and gain more followers/engagement. It’s an excellent feature for research and discover, also a good for understanding better your compettitors.
Follow / Follow Back / Unfollow:
Once you have generated a list, you can use this list to follow under follow section and after if you feel you are not more interested to follow them anymore, you can unfollow them (Super Easy!). You can also follow back the users who have followed you.
This feature offers the ability to share your own photos on Instagram using the bulk uploader, this can save you a lot of time. What this means is that rather you constantly upload photos on your own and spend time editing and coming up with captions or you can just bulk upload a bunch of photos at once so that you don’t worry and spend time throughout your bussy day doing it for each photo that you want to upload.
This is super cool because it saves you time that you can use in something else and it also demonstrate the other Instagram users that you’re an active user that’s constantly sharing great pictures worth following.
Personally, I’m on the fence about the direct messaging feature but some people might find it useful to send messages to new followers as well as any lists that you’ve created.
I haven’t put much effort into using direct messages, because I don’t find them to be that effective for me, but your results may vary so I recommend trying it out to see what you think.
You can use these messages to promote a specific product or service or just to introduce yourself to other users and develop your own personal brand.
You can target specific hashtags that really helps you when it comes to growing your loyal followers as well as improving engagement.
You can prepare it in advance so after choosing a hashtag related to your topic, business, or niche you can make it so that your profile goes through and likes as well as engages with all of the pictures in that category of hashtag that you want to target.
These users are going to be interested in your account, as long as it’s relevant to them, and a huge percentage will be likely to follow you as engage back with you as long as you are posting great and related content and appear to be a legitimate account.
Follow Adder Review: Advantages and Cons
- Really functional and accurate schedule system.
- Very simple interface, is quite easy to dominate.
- Bulk uploading options.
I think they miss the option to have a #tag scraper. Since #tags are what helps you always to identify and locate photos and new users on Instagram, definitely are a very key part of the Instagram functionality. Having to write #tags all the time is a pain. I think it would be great a scraping feature that allows you to discover and using the right #tag. Then you would maximize your accounts potential.
20% Discount – You can get a 20% discount from this link – Followadder coupon
Also you can Start Your Completely Risk Free Trial with their 7 Day Money-Back Guarantee
The pricing for Follow Adder is quite good and with the normal account the only be paying $8.33 per month with the ability to manage one Instagram account.
This includes all the features we have review before with a free support and software updates. So at the end you don’t really get nothing less than some of the better accounts except you are only will have access to one instagram account.
The next account (Premium) costs $12.50 at month and you can set up 3 different Instagram accounts so this is perfect if you have a few different accounts that you want to manage at the same time.
I want to mention that there is a 7 day refund guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the software.
Follow Adder Review: My Final Verdict
This tool is a really effective Marketing Software for Instagram and it does what it guarantees on its website. I personally recommend it and I and my gf (she has a really active Instagram community) have been using it. It’s the perfect software for users looking for explore the amazing potential of Instagram for their accounts/business. I would say it’s a must have, a tool for someone looking to explore the potential of Instagram and mastering the social network.
Update Follow Adder Version 2 Build #170918 (September 2017)
- Greatly improved performance, especially for users with large profiles or multiple profiles.
- Added automated search method for finding users based on a list of photos. Option to search for photo likers or photo commenters.
- Added automated search method for finding photos shared by a list of users. Option to limit results per user. Ex. Find the most recent 2 photos of all of your (or someone else’s) followers.
- Added option to automatically like a photo after you comment on it.
- Photos can now be posted in resolutions/orientations other than square
- Photos in lists and search results can now be viewed full size by clicking on the thumbnail
- Blacklist now prevents likes, like backs, photo comments, and direct messages in addition to follows
- Disabled sending direct messages to multiple recipients – this was creating group conversations which most users did not intend, and creating a possibility to be flagged for spammy behavior
- Added option to manual photo search to limit search results per user.
- Added option to automated photo search to limit search results per user.
- Added options to easily save your followers / following lists to a new user list
- Added option to create new user/photo/comment destination lists directly from search screens
- Fixed error that sometimes occurred when adding a new search with a newly added profile.
- Adder UserID to photo’s lists
- Added ability to add users to blacklist or whitelist using UserID number
- Improved the way default settings are saved to ensure new settings always have a set default value
- Changed some wording to make parts of the software more intuitive
- Improved bar graph charting speed, and improved chart display.